DS5000-based 8051 in-circuit-debugger
by Chin-Shiuh Shieh on
Dallas DS5000-32 is an 8051 variant with 32KB on-chip non-volatile RAM in 40-pin double height DIP package.
Schematic diagram(pdf)(gif) of a DS5000-based 8051 in-circuit-debugger, designed by Chin-Shiuh Shieh.
Above design is intended to work with NoICE for 8051 V5.0.
"MON8051-DS5000-32.HEX" is revised by Chin-Shiuh Shieh according to:
Photograph of a finished board:
- Monitor Code Space: 0000h-07FFh
- User Code Space: 0800h-3FFFh
- User Data Space: 4000h-7F7Fh
- Monitor Data Space: 7F80h-7FFFh
- Baud Rate: 9600bps
- Hand-coded UART on INT1 and T1.